Adrenal fatigue is one of the most debated diseases in the world. Here are some facts about adrenal fatigue, which will help you to understand the illness better. Visit Dr. Nazarian for Adrenal Fatigue Treatment Los Angeles, if you think you have developed symptoms of adrenal fatigue. In today’s society, our day to day routines has changed a lot. Now people are so busy they no longer understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle. Fatigue and lethargy are two common complaints amongst adult people. Are you affected by enduring and continuous stretches of physical stress? What about mental or emotional stress? If so, has it been for prolonged amounts of time? Have you developed any of the following symptoms?
• Always worn-out
• Lack of concentration
• Reduced memory
• Frequent influenza
• Can’t-lose weight
1. The adrenal glands are on top of the kidneys
2. Many disorders affect the adrenal glands
3. Adrenal glands are crucial for homeostasis
4. When adrenal glands get overworked, they stop producing enough hormones
There are a few supplements sold over the counter for adrenal fatigue treatment Los Angeles. But, some of these might be dangerous. Hence, it is imperative that you schedule a visit with a qualified physician. The most common alleged symptoms of adrenal fatigue are tiredness, salt craving, and loss of body hair.
In the human body, there are two adrenal glands, and they’re located on top of each kidney. The adrenal cortex is the outer section of the adrenal gland. It produces cortisol and aldosterone. The adrenal medulla which is the central section of the adrenal gland produces adrenaline and norepinephrine.
The adrenal glands and these hormones are responsible for many vital tasks:
1. Managing the “fight or flight” stress-related response
2. Glucocorticoids and mineralocorticoids regulate salt and water balance
3. Manages and indicates the beginning of sexual maturation through puberty
4. Maintains pregnancy
5. Supports our metabolism (also includes blood sugar levels and inflammation management)
You might have adrenal fatigue if you are experiencing one or more of the following:
• Sudden weight loss
• Skin discoloration
• Loss of body hair
• Always tired
• Salt and sugar cravings
• Caffeine dependence
• Issues falling asleep and waking up
There is no specific way to diagnose this illness and doctors use different types of tests and methods to see if a patient has adrenal fatigue. While some physicians suggest that blood samples are the only way to diagnose it, others use “stimulation” tests. Whatever the cause, it is important to see Dr. Nazarian, Hormone Therapy Specialist if you are still suffering from any of the above symptoms.